Wednesday 19th February – 3.15p.m. to 4.30p.m.
Thursday 20th February – 3.15p.m. to 4.30p.m.
Please do NOT return the application form BEFORE all supporting documents have been attached. It is imperative that a copy of the first term report for 2014 be attached, so please wait until your child’s first term report has been issued before bringing back the forms. Only completed forms will be accepted. It is not a ‘first come, first serve’ basis. All applications that have been completed correctly and are returned by the 16th of April 2014 will be considered.
Applications CLOSE on 16th April 2014 for Grade 8’s and on 15 October 2014 for Grades 9,10,11.
- Complete applications must be submitted by hand to Claremont High School.
- No faxes or emails. If they choose to post, the risk of it being lost in the post is theirs.
- The applications must be filled out COMPLETELY and fully and a photograph of the child attached on the front page.
- School fees for 2014 are R5000 per annum. School fees for 2015 will be decided in late November 2014.
- Documents needed with the return of the applications are listed on page 4 of the application.
All Smiles: Saeed Mohamed hugs Daanyaak Abdul at Claremont High School after
receiving their matric results. Every pupil in the first matric class at the new school
passed and 84 percent achieved a university pass.