Claremont High School is a new and innovative Western Cape Educational Department (WCED) school which strives to create an enabling and challenging environment focussed on producing outstanding academic performance among pupils from backgrounds which do not typically allow access to the best quality education.
The primary outcome of this exciting institution is an educational experience that gives young people the best chance through education to become engaging and responsible South African citizens.
In order to drive development and growth of the school forward on a clear and consistent path, the following vision statement has been compiled:
"At CHS we strive to create an exemplary, enabling and challenging environment that equips our students to be:
- active learners with outstanding academic performance,
- happy, engaged and well rounded individuals,
- responsible South Africans who demonstrate integrity and respect.
We encourage educators to grow and develop a vibrant, innovative and creative environment and to adopt an approach that is holistic and empowering, yet caters for the individual needs."
Applications for 2017
APPLICATIONS FOR GRADE 8 (2017) IS CLOSED
Application Forms Grades 9 - 11) for 2017 are available on the website and can be downloaded or one can be collected from the school during school hours.
School fees for 2017 will be decided on in November 2016.
· NO registration fee is required
· Completed application form must be brought in to the school. Forms may NOT be emailed or faxed back.
· It is not necessary to Certify Copies of reports and birth certificates.